Owners Property Rentals Managment
If you are seeking the maximum return on your Cyprus holiday villa or apartment, you will benefit from our expert property rentals management in Cyprus. From the south-eastern coastal resorts of Ayia Napa and Protaras to Paralimni town and the surrounding villages, here at villas2Let, we have already been successfully managing all types of rental properties for several years.
Benefiting from our extensive rental property management experience
Being a part of the wider Giovani Group, we are able to draw upon a wealth of Cyprus property experience which spans over 15 years. Along with operating one of the most-visited Cyprus holiday portals, we also provide property rentals management in Cyprus, including custom listing to suit the specific needs of each individual client.
We provides professional property rentals management in Cyprus. Register your holiday villa or apartment online now and leave the rest to us.
You will benefit from our property rentals management in Cyprus if you are:
Seeking to maximise your return on the investment of your Cyprus property.
The owner of an apartment or villa which is located within the south-eastern coastal region of Cyprus.
Looking to secure ongoing holiday rentals, long term letting or even a possible sale of your property.
Working together as a team
Here at Villas2Let, we appreciate how important it is to work in your best interest and that is why we work hard to build long-term relationships with both our property owners and the holidaymakers who rent them. With this goal in mind, we are dedicated to ensuring that we match the right bookings with your apartment or villa and we achieve this through our innovative villa rental management system.
Our services include but are by no means limited to:
- Professionally marketing your property to a global audience.
- Carrying out in-depth property inspections before and after every occupation.
- Meeting and greeting your guests, including airport transfers and a welcome at the property.
- Familiarising your guests concerning your property while answering any questions they may have
- Dealing with any ongoing repairs and maintenance via professional tradespeople and accurate invoicing.
- Provide relevant information concerning the surrounding area and advice on the availability of excursions, places of interest and such things as water sports, dining, local transport and entertainment.
We look forward to helping you rent out your holiday home!