In this section, you can learn a little more about our beautiful island Cyprus, get to know our history and what a villa holiday in Cyprus might offer you!. You can also find out a little more about some of our villa locations including the very popular Paralimni, Protaras and Ayia Napa.
• Cyprus: A brief History At the crossroads between Africa, Asia and Europe, our small island has a diverse and interesting history and a rich cultural heritage. Learn more about Cyprus here and our history dating as far back as 7000 BC.
• Living in Cyprus Cyprus living has a universal appeal – sun, sand, sea, hospitality, beautiful scenery and good food. For those seeking a new home, Cyprus offers warm weather and a relaxed way of life, giving importance to family and tradition. Learn more about the attraction of living in Cyprus here.
• Details of the Paralimni Area Paralimni is the largest town in Eastern Cyprus, commonly known as ‘Kokkinochoria’ meaning ‘Red villages’ due to the distinctive red soil colour. Situated close to Ayia Napa and Protaras, Paralimni offers visitors a wonderful mix of contemporary town whilst retaining its old village characteristics and cultural traditions. Read more about Paralimni here.
• ABOUT PROTARAS Protaras is one of the most stunning and beautiful areas of Cyprus, boasting clear waters and white sandy beaches, famous its family friendly facilities and attractions, and offering an array of excellent restaurants, amenities and attractions for visitors. Learn more about Protaras here.
o Attractions A selection of some of the most popular Protaras attractions
o Places of Interest Some places of interest for all the family in Protaras
o Where to Eat Some of our recommended places to eat in Protaras
• ABOUT AYIA NAPA This small and previously sleepy fishing village of only 200 people, named after a small church is now a large popular resort which attracts hundreds of thousands of holidaymakers every year. Boasting an exciting nightlife and stunning sandy beaches, Ayia Napa offers something for all visitors. Read more about Ayia Napa here.
o Attractions selection of some of the most popular Ayia Napa attractions
o Places of Interest Some places of interest for all the family in Ayia Napa
o Where to Eat Some of our recommended places to eat in Ayia Napa